At 31 am
still single gosh!!.. Not exactly the plan I had for myself, I needed a real
man, I’m attracted to well built, muscly men who looks as though they could
pick me up and throw me over their shoulders, I have been out with one or two
who fits physically to my specifications but they always turn out to be total
wimps and extremely lazy in the bedroom, always expecting me to do the work. I
keep on asking myself where are the real men.. With my mother’s continuous
bickering and peer pressure from friends it gets more difficult to see the light
of the day, well I have always believed that is there is always light at the
end of the tunnel, but I desperately needed that light.
It all started a few weeks ago on a
friend’s birthday…Sam was there with his girlfriend, our eyes kept meeting
occasionally, one thing led to another and we got introduced by the host of the
party we chatted about work for some time and there was an instant connection
between us, as he left to be at his girlfriend
he handed me his business card. A week later, after much consideration I
dropped an email. “hi Sam, Kenny here we
met at Eric’s party last week forgot I had you business card with me, just
going through my stuff and it popped out. Do you always carry your business
card in a saunas” It was an obscure,
flirty mail intending to see what he will do. Minutes later he replied, numbers
were exchanged and we made dinner date, 6hours later we were sitting across
from each other in cozy restaurant and he told me that he had thought about sneaking behind me at the party and to quote
him, “tearing off my clothes and entering me “. Unfortunately he lived 30miles
away so we made plans to meet the next day, we both booked half-days off at our
place of work we had an unspoken arrangement that this was going to end in sex,
I knew my mother will be horrified, I was so flattered and felt no guilt even
if he was another woman’s man. We met and headed towards my flat, the
attraction between us was incredible, it was mid August and it happened to be
raining so we ended up sharing my umbrella, his hands was lightly touching my
hips during the walk. The minute I closed the door to my apartment he grabbed
me, his mouth on my neck then in my mouth his hands sliding down my back and up
between my legs, frantically we flung off our clothes we made our way to the
bedroom, he threw me to the bed I was only wearing a black lace bra that goes
with my panties I had carefully chosen that morning I could already see his
erection. Slowly he started to lick the inside of legs and went down inside my thighs his fingers pulling down the edge
of my panties, its like his head exploded and he couldn’t get enough, I pleaded
with him to get inside of me, finally he pulled his trousers down climbed on
top of me and entered me with such a force that it almost took my breath away,
we kept switching rocking back and forth, him flipping me over and thrusting so
hard that we both came at almost same time, afterwards lying there both of us exhausted,
my mind flipped back to his girlfriend thinking if he made love to her like
this.. I asked if he felt guilty and he replied “No”.. he got up, dressed up,
kisses me and headed for the door. I laid back on the bed head facing the
celling thinking what the hell did I just do. He definitely must have felt
something cause we didn’t stop after that one amazing electrifying experience
we kept on meeting for two months and we never spoke about our personal lives,
just two adults enjoying themselves with no strings attracted or so I thought .. One day during oral sex his phone rang it was
her calling to say good night.. Guilt they say its like a snake that slowly
creeps in. The guilt was too much for both of us and we agreed to stop. He
stood up as usual got dressed said his goodbye when I blurted out “Sam am in
love with you”, he stopped as if a gun was pointed at the back of his head
slowly he turned and said “am sorry I can’t be with you”.



0 comments:
Post a Comment